A Bee on a Dandelion

Yesterday afternoon when I got home from school, I saw this little guy in my backyard. I was lucky enough to get a picture of him. So, I wanted to show you the picture to you.
Facts: Bees are going extinct, so don't try to kill them they help us. Without bees, almost all the plants would be dead. Also there is a really good movie where that happens called "The Bee Movie." And, when a bee stings you, it's life has been taken. So, don't try to scare or threaten it because it will die. Butterflys also pollinate things, but don't be dependent on them. 

I hope you liked this post and I might do a Plant of The Week tomorrow. If not then, it will be later in the week. Also, if you are interested in saving the bees then some plants that attract them are: Lavender, Scarlet Beebalm,  Borage, Chives, and Rosemary. There are also more. Goodbye, have a nice day. 

Comments