I'm Writing a Book

Okay, so, I have been writing a book since like September. And, last month, I finished. So now, I'm editing it. And, today I just wanted to share with you guys what the book is going to be about, and when I publish it you can check it out. I might publish it through a publishing company called Chronicle Books, but I might also just self publish it. Anyways, I'll give you guys a little sneak peak about what the book is about, so lets get started:

Okay, so in the beginning of the book it takes place in a tiny cottage-like orphanage. And, the main character is this girl named Alvilda Spruce (Al), and she's not just any ordinary kid. Except, she doesn't know that, all she knows is that she's an orphan. But, one day, everything changes. She discovers who she really is, and the truth about her parents. And, none of that would have happened without the help of her best friend, Liam Winter. Because, he was the one who ended up finding a secret compartment in her backpack that shows her the truth. But, not everything is answered, there are still many more things to be found out, and throughout the book tons of mysteries will build themself up, and only a few of them will be solved. I plan to write three books in total, and by the third book, all the mysteries will be solved. Anyways, if you are interested in the book, it isn't published yet, but I will be sharing with you guys when it is. The book will probably be published by the end of this year, but maybe not. So, the book is called Journey and when it is published, the book will be under my author name "Bell Park" so, stay tuned for that. Hopefully you liked this post. Stay safe from coronavirus, wash your hands, and of course, have a great day!

Comments