Learning the Guitar

So, today was just really chill. Nothing that important going on. And, especially with the coronavirus going around we are all cooped up in our houses. So, today my dad brought out his guitar (he hasn't played it in ages). When I was about 3 years old he used to play it all the time for me. So, when he played his guitar today, it definitely brought back memories. Anyways, my dad taught me a few chords, and I plan to learn more. So, here are some pictures that I took:

My dad took this picture of me playing, but the rest of the photos I took. (Me and my dad are both photographers).
 This is my dad playing the guitar.
 And, even my little brother attempted to play, (he doesn't know how to hold it right 😂).

So, hopefully you liked this post. I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Stay safe from the coronavirus, and have a great day! :) 

Comments